- https://www.ncsl.org/research/education/interactive-guide-to-school-choice.aspx Welcome to NCSL’s Interactive Guide to School Choice. School choice comes in many different forms and all 50 states plus the District of Columbia provide parents the ability to send their child to a school outside their neighborhood in some way. Charter schools, magnet schools, open enrollment programs and state turnaround districts all provide public school options to parents. School vouchers, education savings accounts and scholarship tax credit programs expand those choices to include private schools. Clicking on a state will display a profile of all the school choice programs offered in that state.
- https://www.understood.org/en/articles/school-vouchers-what-you-need-to-know School Vouchers: What You Need to Know
- https://www.theguardian.com/education/2022/sep/07/us-school-vouchers-covid-private-schools-parents-new-hampshire US school voucher programs have caught on – but are they funneling public dollars in private schools?
- https://marketrealist.com/p/how-do-school-vouchers-work/ How Do School Vouchers Work and Who Qualifies for Them?
- https://www.edchoice.org/engage/the-states-ranked-by-spending-on-school-choice-programs-2022-edition/ If you’re not used to people freaking out whenever states consider creating private educational choice programs, you should definitely check out the video our Comms team made to go with my colleagues’ report Who’s Afraid of School Choice? Examining the Validity and Intensity of Predictions by School Choice Opponents.
Let’s start with those. If you come across other articles please share them with us so we can keep this topic updated.